Groups + Fundraising
Groups rates are available for groups of 15 or more. Email [email protected] for details.
The Haunted Field of Screams wants to help your school, team or group raise money with a dedicated “Fright Night.”
“Fright Nights” at the Haunted Field of Screams are nights dedicated to your school, team or group that help raise money for your cause. Invite your friends, neighbors, teachers, students, etc. to visit the Haunted Field of Screams for a night full of screams. In turn, the Haunted Field of Screams will give your “Fright Night” attendees a FREE VIP Fast Pass upgrade and donate a percentage of ticket sales from your “Fright Night” back to your school, team or group.
Here is how it works:
- Select a night for your group to attend the Haunted Field of Screams. See the schedule for open dates.
- Reserve your fundraising night. Contact [email protected] or call 720-408-0006 ext.4.
- Download and distribute the “Fright Night” redemption forms to all interested parties.
- Ask all guests to present their “Fright Night” redemption forms at the ticketing counter when purchasing tickets to the scream park on the designated “Fright Night.”
- The Haunted Field of Screams will donate a percentage of your group’s gross ticket sales back to your organization
A VIP Fast Pass ticket is normally priced at $49.99 and allows little to no wait line access to each attraction – those purchasing tickets for a fundraiser only spend $39.99 and get a FREE upgrade to VIP Fast Pass. Donation totals based upon printed forms redeemed at scream park’s ticket counter on designated night of fundraiser. Tickets purchased online are not eligible for this program. Blackout dates are: 10/13/18 and 10/20/18. Fundraiser checks issued within 7-10 days of designated “Fright Night.” May not be combined with other offers.
Contact [email protected]ieldofscreams.com or call 720-408-0006 ext.4